China maker & manufacturing facility supplier for Company  in Grande Vitoria Brazil  from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ 80 Tractor Spare Parts With substantial high quality greatest price tag & service

ISO 9001:2000 & AS 9100B accredited custom maker of roller chains. Technical specs of roller chains consist of .1475 in. to .3750 in. pitch, 5.9 in. to 35.4 in. duration, one hundred eighty lbs. to 1529 lbs. tensile load potential & .035 lbs. to .276 lbs. excess weight/ft.EPG is a professional company and exporter that is worried with the design and style, growth and creation.

Overview

Quick Particulars

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Location of Origin:Zhejiang, China
BranEPG is willing to cooperate sincerely and produce generally with buddies!d Name:

OEM

Solution Identify:

gear shaft

Color:

Silvery

Content:

20CrMnTi

Dimensions:

15*6*6cm

Surface treatment method:

Spray paint

Technics:

Shot blasting

Application:

Tractor MTZ

Weight:

1.4kg

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

OEM:

80-4202019 Z8

Increased working temperatures can steadily “cure” and harden seal lips, generating them shed the adaptability required to seal successfully.

Supply Capacity

Offer Potential:
50000 Set/Sets for each Working day

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Details
3pc
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
:

The lemon tube is suitable for transmissible electricity of 16-35HP, it is the preferred decision for large speeds and low torque transmission. The two-lobe lemon tube grants lower vibrations up to 2600 rpm with lengths not exceeding 800mm. AC collection with 6-lobe tubes (star)

Amount(Bags) 1 – 20 21 – 100 >100
Est. Time(times) 7 fifteen To be negotiated

On-line Customization

 

Relevant Industries Equipment Restore Shops,Farms
Use Tractors
Spot of Origin China
China Xinjiang
Model Identify Paruc
Item Name equipment shaft
Colour Silvery
Material 20CrMnTi
Measurement fifteen*6*6cm
Floor treatment Spray paint
Technics Shot   blasting
Application Tractor MTZ
Excess weight 1.4kg
Certification ISO9001:2008
OEM 80-4202019 Z8

Transportation manner: Free sample is available when you settle for the freight gather

Payment term: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your business generally transports items to your international locations?

This problem is largely decided by the amount of the merchandise. If the amount of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be transported by sea or rail if the amount of orders is modest, they can be transported by the shipping firm.

Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our order amount is established in accordance to the packaging of the merchandise. For example, if there are thirty instances in one particular box, then 30 are the lowest get quantity.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a spot, we need to have to acquire the full payment just before they can be delivered if it is an buy, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the agreement to indication the contract.

 

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer  in Grande Vitoria Brazil  from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ 80 Tractor Spare Areas With higher quality greatest cost & provider

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer  in Grande Vitoria Brazil  from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ eighty Tractor Spare Areas With substantial quality greatest cost & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer  in Grande Vitoria Brazil  from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ eighty Tractor Spare Elements With higher high quality greatest price tag & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer  in Grande Vitoria Brazil  from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ eighty Tractor Spare Elements With higher good quality greatest price tag & services

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer  in Grande Vitoria Brazil  from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ 80 Tractor Spare Parts With large high quality very best value & support

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer  in Grande Vitoria Brazil  from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ eighty Tractor Spare Components With high high quality greatest price & provider

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer  in Grande Vitoria Brazil  from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ eighty Tractor Spare Components With high quality greatest value & support